Our World Energy Overview
Our World Energy is a medium-sized solar energy installer providing sustainable energy solutions to its customers based in Phoenix, Arizona. It also has a location in New Mexico.
Our World Energy was founded in 2016 and has about 85 employees. The current CEO is Caleb Antonucci. The company reportedly has the backing of over $5 billion in funding for all its renewable energy initiatives, while reported revenues are about $5 million.
An analysis of permits reveals that Our World Energy has worked on at least 142 projects over the past three years and 118 projects in 2022. The company’s mission is to provide its customers with cleaner and less expensive energy using a client-centric approach.
Our World Energy Services and Products
The company offers a range of solar installation services for residences and businesses.
- Residential services: Our World Energy offers grid-tied solar services and hybrid solar systems.
- Commercial services: The company’s services include grid-tied solar services for businesses.
- Energy auditing services
- Roofing solutions
- Solar repair and maintenance
- Solar panels: The company uses solar panels from Jinko Solar, Panasonic, QCell, and LG, amongst others. It is a QCell Certified Elite Installer.
- Inverters: Our World Energy is an Enphase Elite Installer and uses Enphase inverters in its installations.
- Batteries: The company prefers to use Enphase, Tesla, and LG Chem batteries.
Our World Energy is an Enphase Battery Storage Gold Installer, and a Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer.
Research indicates that the average cost of installation by Our World Energy is $12,676.
Customer reviews suggest that the company’s prices are competitive and are maintained once quoted.
The reviews do not reveal information about the company being value for money.
The company has exclusive financing options for its customers and provides Solar Loan options for panels.
- Our World Energy is North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) certified.
- It has been Better Business Bureau (BBB) accredited since 25 September 2018 with an A+ rating.
- Holds ROC licence 326134 issued by Arizona state for contractors.
- Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer.
- QCell Partner
- Enphase Gold Installer
The legitimacy of Our World Energy
Our World Energy is a legitimate company.
- It is BBB accredited.
- It is certified by NABCEP.
- The company is open about its operations and displays its address, contact number, and can be contacted by email on its website.
Customer reviews analyzed suggest that Our World Energy is a good local company for providing solar installation in Phoenix.
The reviews on the service provided by the company were mixed. The rating is 3.5/5. Most customers found that the company was slow in responding, and follow-up after initial contact also needed to be faster. Some reviews noted that the installation process was long drawn and required constant follow-up, and there was a delayed response.
Our World Energy offers a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty on products like solar panels, inverters, batteries, as well as roofs. It also offers a 25-year warranty on its workmanship.
Feedback from reviews
After analyzing customer reviews, Our World Energy is considered an average company with an overall rating of 4.1/5.
The breakdown of customer reviews is as below:
|Maintenance of price||4.5|
|Quality of Work||4.4|
|After sales support||4.0|
Our World Energy received mixed reviews, as a result of which, we would recommend the company but would advise a bit of caution in certain areas.The reviews did appreciate that the company is a good, local company, providing excellent products.
Our World Energy’s reviews on services and follow-up were mixed, with a tilt towards unresponsiveness and delay. The customer reviews also pointed out that the company was difficult to contact, and so too were follow-ups. Installation was found to be delayed for unexplained reasons.
Regarding technical knowledge, the reviews were mixed, with suggestions that the team was competent and capable.
As a result, the company has been rated 4.1/5.
The SolarEmpower View
Our World Energy is a local solar installer in Phoenix. The company offers good products and is found to be technically sound. However, the customer reviews indicate that the company’s installation is delayed and follow-up services are not up to the mark.
Our World Energy is rated on the parameters below:
|Quality of work||6/10|
|Follow-up and customer service||5/10|
Address: 20809 N 19th Avenue Suite 1, Phoenix, AZ, 85027
New Mexico location: 5244, 2nd St NW Albuquerque, NM