Imperial Solar Overview
Imperial Solar is a small-sized solar installation company based out of Canoga Park, California. They cater to residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural clients.
The company has been in business since 2016 with an annual revenue of <5 million.
Imperial Solar services and features
Imperial Solar Products
Solar Energy: Imperial Solar provides photovoltaic solar installations and energy storage solutions for residential, agricultural, and high-energy-demand commercial & industrial applications.
Their services include:
- Solar panel installation
- Solar Electric/PV System Installation
- Battery bank storage
- Grid-tied & off-grid solar systems
- Inverter services
- Ground-mounted systems
- Solar electric vehicle (EV) charging system installation
Some of the premium solar equipment they use includes:
- Panasonic HIT Photovoltaic modules, LG solar products, Q-cells Germany
Commercial and residential electrical services:
- Meter and service upgrades
- Switchboards, panels, transformers, circuit breakers, outlets, grounding
Design and engineering:
- Besides their solar installation crews, they also have a highly educated design and engineering team that can create customized designs
- Create aesthetically pleasing designs
Installation Costs and Processes
Imperial Solar provides purchase, financing, or lease options and will assist in government rebate and tax incentive programs.
However, they do not provide solar installation pricing on the website. Costs will depend on the size, application, and requirements of your system. For specific cost estimates, contact Imperial Solar directly.
They also offer a $500 referral program to anyone who refers a person who becomes a client.
Our research found that Imperial Solar has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and at the time of our research, there have been no complaints with the BBB.
The California Secretary of State Government website indicates they became incorporated on 04/19/2016 and are in good active standing.
They have the following certifications:
- NABCEP-certified photovoltaic professional
- NFPA-certified electrical safety compliance professional
They also have received many industry awards, including:
- CBS Channel 2, a top-rated contractor
- San Fernando Valley best of the best award
- Top 100 solar installers
- 2017 Angie’s list super service award
Certified installation technicians and in-house engineers.
Contact them for specific details on their maintenance program, which will depend on the solar configuration and equipment you choose.
They offer a 25-year warranty on products and labor.
The SolarEmpower View
Imperial Solar has been in business since 2016. Their company includes not only certified installation technicians, but also a highly qualified design and engineering team.
There are hundreds of positive customer views, which indicates that they are highly competent and provide professional customer service. It is not surprising that they have won so many industry awards.
This rating is based on an overwhelming number of positive customer reviews that show a high level of competence, customer service, and competitive pricing.
Imperial Solar Contact details
Toll-Free Phone: 866 61 SOLAR (76527)
Office Address: 6912 Owensmouth Ave. Unit # 103 Canoga Park, CA 91303
Mailing Address: 13547 Ventura Blvd. Suite # 174 Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Email: [email protected]