Whaling City Solar Overview
Whaling City Solar is a turnkey solar installation company based in New Bedford, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 2020 and is focused on working on residential and small commercial properties uniquely. Whaling City Solar is devoted to excellence in researching, testing, and teaching the solar equipment it uses on its installations.
Whaling City Solar seeks to tailor-fit each array to its home and owners and create a better customer experience in purchasing solar equipment and residential solar installations. This has been reflected in the databases we analyzed – Whaling City Solar gained 15 5* customer reviews, compared with just one complaint.
Whaling City Solar Services and Specifics
Solar Panels and services offered by Whaling City Solar
Whaling City Solar has a team of engineers, project managers, and foremen who are ready to work with customers directly with no sales commissions or call centers. Its services include:
Solar Panels: Whaling City Solar specializes in the installation of solar panels on residential and small commercial properties.
Electrical Contracting: The company also designs, installs, and alters electrical wires or conductors to be used for light, heat, and power purposes.
Installation costs and processes
On its official website, Whaling City Solar claims to quote its customers’ solar installation projects with “great pricing and the best equipment available.” The company also itemizes customers’ projects to help them know what they’re paying for equipment costs, labor, and overhead.
Whaling City Solar educates customers on the six major Massachusetts solar incentives that are available: the Massachusetts solar tax credit, the Federal solar tax credit, the Mass SMART plan, net metering, sales tax exemption, and property increase tax exemption.
Whaling City Solar also created a concept (which it trademarked) called SeeThru Solar™ pricing. SeeThru Solar™ pricing answers clearly and transparently how much solar panels cost to install. This concept also details how customers can pay for the system once they know what it costs to build it.
There is no information regarding Whaling City Solar’s pricing, but customers have praised how the company helps in reducing their energy bills.
Whaling City Solar is a legitimate company, and here are its accreditations:
- Whaling City Solar has partnerships with industry-leading brands, manufacturers, and finance companies around the world, such as Enphase Energy, SMA America, Silfab Solar, QCELLS, Generac, Solaria, REC, Solar Foundations USA, Inc., SolarEdge Technologies, Trina Solar, LG Solar, SolarBOS, Sungage Financial, First Citizens’ Federal Credit Union, Mechanics Cooperative Bank, and Webster First Federal Credit Union.
- Whaling City Solar is open about its contact details, providing its phone number and social media handles on its official website for ease of contact.
- The company has a Construction Supervisor License and a Home Improvement Contractor License.
- Whaling City Solar has the NABCEP PV Associate Credential.
- Whaling City Solar is affiliated with the Solar Energy Industries Association and Solarize Mass.
- Whaling City Solar is headed by its General Manager and Co-founder, Adam Gent, who has had a successful design career in the marine electronics industry and the renewable energy sector.
The company’s accreditations show that it is legitimate.
Whaling City Solar provides solar repair and maintenance services. The company offers a 10-year roof workmanship warranty, which covers parts and labor on penetrations and field connections done by the installation crew.
Customers have praised the quality of installations, claiming that Whaling City Solar’s team was knowledgeable, professional, and effective. This shows that Whaling City Solar delivers good maintenance services for its customers.
The SolarEmpower View
In conclusion, despite recently beginning its operations, Whaling City Solar is doing a good job offering its solar installation services so far. The company is evidently passionate about maintaining excellent relationships with its customers, and positive reviews have highlighted the company’s great customer service. In terms of overall costs, the assistance with solar incentives and the SeeThru Solar™ pricing make Whaling City Solar’s services more transparent and reasonably priced.
Phone: +1 508-415-5661
Address: 1213 Purchase St. Unit #2-55, New Bedford, MA 02740, United States
Email: [email protected]