We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air Review:
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air is a trading name of W C Heating & Air Conditioning Inc, based in Murrieta, South California. As the name suggests, the company specializes in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services. Founded in 2000, the family-owned company has produced steady annual growth and has expanded its employee total to over 150 to date. We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air has generated in the region of $25m since the business began trading. However, roughly 60% of that revenue was generated since 2019 which shows that the business has been flourishing in more recent times.
The company aims its products and services at residential homeowners mainly, however its services are available to commercial property owners as well. We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air offer a membership subscription option with the intention of maintaining long-term relationships. This recurring revenue makes up the basis of their business model while they aim to attract new customers through targeted online marketing and customer referrals. They also offer their services as a once-off for customers that prefer a non-subscription service. The company is very well-reviewed and has maintained a 4.8* rating from over 2300 traceable customer reviews, spanning over five review sites.
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air Services and Features
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air Products
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air has been serving Southern California as the premier residential and commercial plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company in the area for over 20 years. Here is an overview of the services they offer:
Cooling – We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air can assist with all air conditioning requirements including repair, replacement, and general maintenance of air conditioning units.
Heating – We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air can also assist with all heating requirements including repair, replacement, and general maintenance of heating units.
Water Heaters – We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air can supply and/or inspect water heater tankers and tankless water heaters alike.
Air Quality – We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air are specialists in air-quality related maintenance. This includes:
- Air Filtration
- Air Purification
- Air duct cleaning
- Humidification and dehumidification
- Humidity control
- Zone controlled HVAC
Plumbing – The company is perhaps most well-known for its extensive plumbing maintenance and upkeep services which include:
- Plumbing repair and maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Water treatment
- Shower, toilet, faucet, and garbage disposal repair and installation
- Septic and sewer line services
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Slab leak detection and repair
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air offer its extensive services throughout Southern California, from Orange County throughout the inland empire including the Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Diego Counties.
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air costs
The company offers competitive prices when compared to competitors and also offers several discount rates and free trial periods across its service range. In addition, We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air also offers three potential financing options through specialist financing companies. Customers have reported excellent value for money, especially from users of the subscription service which automatically qualifies the subscriber for reduced rates and preferential service bookings. The company is dedicated to delivering work on budget and timeously without jeopardizing its quality.
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air legitimacy
We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air are legit. They have several awards and accreditations which make them one of the most well-known and credible companies of their kind. Here are some of their accreditations:
- In operation for over 20 years, We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air is a registered member of the California State business register and has been active and in good standing since it began trading in 2000.
- The company is also a licensed member of the Contractors State License Board (CSLB) to conduct warm-air heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and general building services. In addition, they are BBB accredited with an A+ rating.
- We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air are a Pearl Certified partner. The Pearl certification system details the performance of your home and ways that it can be improved. This has a significant impact on the value of your home and only an elite group of contractors are able to offer this certification, which We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air are a part of.
- The company has accumulated an impressive array of awards which include the Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor, Southern California Edison Contractor of the year, and no less than 10 consecutive Lennox Circle of Excellence awards.
- We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air is transparent about its contact details and provide its contact number, chat service, and the addresses to each of its offices. They also provide a contact request form on their website for after-hour’s business inquiries.
We Car Plumbing, Heating, & Air Maintenance
The company offers its customers an opportunity to choose if they require the service as a one-off or as an ongoing project. From the 2335 customer reviews we scoured, there were 90 that received a 1* rating which equates to just below 4% of reviewers. The main issue reported was poor time management and scheduling of work by the company.
Noticeably, however, the owner Rusty Cochran responds to every single review regardless of the nature of the feedback in an attempt to clarify the issues faced by customers and rectify them where possible which is a very positive sign when considering the number of reviews they receive. However, over 2000 customers have provided above a 4* rating and claim that the We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air teams are extremely friendly and easy to work with.
Overall, We Care Plumbing, Heating, & Air seem to offer excellent services and have maintained high-quality standards. Their relevant industry partnerships and accreditations suggest that they are among the top-tier contractors in their service area. Their staff growth has been eye-catching and does cause very minor concerns relating to the organization of work and workforce personnel when taking the reasons provided from the negative reviews into account. However, our research results from their customer reviews were mainly positive, illustrating strong customer satisfaction ratings and excellent company engagement which, in turn, enhances the company’s legitimacy and belief in its service.
Address: 41085 Golden Gate Circle, Murrieta, CA, 92562