Voltage River is a small energy services company located in Brea, California. This company has seen steady growth since its establishment in 2011. The company offers affordable solar installations according to reviewers.
According to the review databases we visited, the company aims to reduce energy costs for businesses and homeowners. It bases its business continuity on referrals and lasting relationships with its customers. Voltage River garnered a 100% five-star rate across reviews.
Voltage River Panel Services and features
Voltage River products
Voltage River is an integrated engineering, construction, and consulting company. It offers its clients services focused on reducing expenses on electric bills while providing the fastest return on investment. Voltage River achieves this by offering:
- Solar panels: Voltage River offers grid-tied solar systems for both commercial and residential owners.
- System monitoring: Voltage River offers web-based management systems that are used to control and check system performance over time.
- Building audits: Voltage River assesses the health of its client’s buildings; its humidity, air circulation, and temperature levels, to help determine the most energy-efficient solar systems to be installed.
- Bill chill: Voltage river provides: electric systems, demand control systems, and energy storage systems. They are combined with energy efficiency measures to ensure the highest performance of the installed systems at the lowest energy footprint.
- Voltage River also offers its clients solar patio covers and canopies. They have a construction team that builds the canopies aesthetically while ensuring the canopies blend in well with the environment.
Voltage River offers its products and services to customers from Orange to Riverside cities in California state. However, the company can also operate in other states of the United States.
Voltage River Costs
Reviewers said Voltage River offers competitive prices compared to its peers in the same industry in the state of California. However, the company claims costs are calculated based on a client’s power requirement and the size of the area to be covered by the canopy. The systems are resized to accommodate both residential and commercial buildings with a 100% offset on electric bills. In addition to valued pricing, the company provides its clients with quality services and well-trained staff who are dedicated to their work.
Voltage River does not provide financial support for its solar installations. However, the solar canopies qualify for 30% solar credits and solar cash rebates are available in some cities.
Voltage River legitimacy
Voltage River is a highly legitimate company. Here are some of its most recent accreditations:
- It is licensed in California.
- It is HERO(PACE) and FHA power saver loan approved.
- Voltage River is open about its contact details. It has provided its location, email, and phone number on its website for ease of contact including 24/7 customer support.
Our experts found the company to be a top-level service provider. Voltage River is headed by Andrew Read who has six months of experience in the company’s management. Reviewers found him knowledgeable in his field of expertise and easy to work with.
Voltage River Maintenance
The company offers continued monitoring of the home solar systems through web-based management systems. Reviewers said they were easy to contact, pleasant to work with, and highly efficient. Their customer service review received a 100% five-star rating across multiple reviews.
Voltage River follows up on its free quotation that included complete installations and technical support. It includes 24/7 web-based system monitoring.
|According to customer reviews that we found, the team was easy to work with. They made the initial installation period very easy for their customers, which is exactly the kind of service SolarEmpower looks for.|
The Solar Empower View:
It is apparent Voltage River offers high-quality services at value pricing. It offers a good bit in terms of reducing energy costs for businesses and homeowners in California and provides the quickest return on investment. Furthermore, excellent feedback from customer review databases reaffirms the company’s legitimacy and praiseworthy customer service.
Cell Number: (760)638-6050
Address: 501 Mercury Ln Brea, CA 92821
Email: [email protected]