Veteran Owned Solar is a full-service turnkey solar installation provider for ground mount and rooftop projects. The company was founded in 2019 and it operates in Texas and Arizona, with its headquarters in Rosenberg, Texas.
Veteran Owned Solar offers ground mount installation, commercial rooftop installation and residential solar information among other services. Their knowledge and experience goes beyond solar installations and into the full stack of renewable energy development.
Veteran Owned Solar Services and Specifics:
Veteran Owned Solar provides the following services:
- Solar Construction – Put simply, this is the installation of a solar energy system on a property. There are two types of solar constructions: rooftop solar constructions and ground mount solar constructions. Many homeowners opt for rooftop constructions.
- Solar Development – This involves the company actively looking out for solar field and energy storage development opportunities of all types and sizes.
- Solar Project O&M (Operation and Maintenance) – Veteran Owned Solar partnered with Tech Mahindra to develop the O&M software, Powermatic. Powermatic is an O&M software solution that monitors a solar plant’s performance, alerts the owner when it is not performing at expected levels and provides actionable, automated options of dispatching a Veteran Owned Solar team to inspect and service the anomaly.
- EV Charging Stations – Veteran Owned Solar builds EV charging infrastructure as part of their scope of work.
- Energy Storage Systems – Veteran Owned Solar also designs and constructs complex energy storage systems.
Solar Panels and Services offered by Veteran Owned Solar:
Veteran Owned Solar has sold solar panels and equipment supplied by the following reputable manufacturers:
- Q CELLS
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- Mission Solar Energy
- Enphase Energy
Unfortunately, when our experts looked for pricing data, the company’s ‘request a quote’ service was unavailable – we presumed this was a website error. The company provides a ‘get in touch’ option, where you can let them know of your interest. We hoped this would yield more information.
However, when we got in touch, we received no reply…
As a seemingly predominantly commercial installer, any residential quote will depend on availability, size and proximity to the company.
Our experts believe that Veteran Owned Solar is a legitimate company, designed to empower veterans and provide a great service to Texans. Here is some information that points towards its legitimacy:
- Veteran Owned Solar is registered in Texas, USA.
- As a private company, they maintain their business and financial records following the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB’s GAAP).
- The company’s contact details are publicly available. This includes their physical address, email address, phone number and operating hours.
Veteran Owned Solar’s maintenance service is largely powered by their O&M software, Powermatic. The software monitors the performance of a solar plant, alerts the owner when it is not performing at expected levels and provides actionable, automated options of dispatching a Veteran Owned Solar team to inspect and service the anomaly. This maintenance software was developed by the digital services and solutions provider, Tech Mahindra. Our experts looked favourably on this software, enjoying its innovative features.
The SolarEmpower View
Veteran Owned Solar is a solar installation company that provides good-quality, all-round renewable energy services in Texas and Arizona, USA.
The table below is a summarized review of Veteran Owned Solar:
|Texas (headquarters) and Arizona
|Solar construction, development, O&M, energy storage systems and EV charging stations.
|Solar panels and equipment providers
|Solaredge, Q CELLS, Canadian Solar Inc., Mission Solar Energy, Enphase Energy, LG Chem.
|Powered by their O&M software, Powermatic.
|No pricing information provided on the company’s website or via email.