SunnyMac Solar Overview:
SunnyMac Solar is a solar energy company in Delaware, USA. Like most solar companies, SunnyMac is a small-sized company with their headquarters located at Wilmington, Delaware, and offices in Texas, New Jersey, Dallas and Clementon. The company was founded in 2009 and they provide turnkey solar energy solutions for their clients/customers.
They provide strategic solar solutions to both residential and commercial customers. And their offers are customizable to the electricity needs of each client, this also means their services can be budget oriented or quality focused, depending on the customer.
SunnyMac Solar Services and Specifics:
SunnyMac Solar operates primarily in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, New York and Massachusetts.
They provide the following services;
- Solar For Your Home: SunnyMac provides turnkey solar solutions for residents in their homes.
- Solar For Your Business: The company offers commercial solar solutions for businesses, schools, municipalities, project developers and non-profits, among other non-residential organizations
- Consultation Services: SunnyMac Solar offers free energy analysis services for potential clients.
- Solar Repair and Maintenance: SunnyMac also provides repairs and maintenance services after a customer’s warranty period has expired.
SunnyMac Solar services has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from their customers. They have expressed much satisfaction with SunnyMac Solar in terms of value for money, product quality, customer service, timeliness, rates and fees, installation and trustworthiness.
Solar Panels and Services offered by SunnyMac Solar:
SunnyMac operates in partnership with world-leading solar energy company REC Solar and they design, engineer and manufacture their own turnkey solar systems. This means customers will not have to worry about contacting multiple companies for any repair or maintenance.
Companies that have worked with SunnyMac Solar include;
- Johnson & Johnson
- United States Postal Services
- EDF Energy, among many others listed on their website.
Specific Solar Panels Offered:
SunnyMac solar systems use n-type or p-type monocrystalline solar panels.
These solar panels have a high efficiency of about 20% and a maximum power output ranging between 280W to 370W (depending on the weather’s temperature).
Specific Types of Solar Offered:
SunnyMac Solar systems installation is grid-tied and they handle the following types of solar projects;
- Rooftop Residential Turnkey
With this service, SunnyMac installs a complete rooftop solar energy kit customized to the electricity needs of a resident’s home.
- Ground Mount Residential Turnkey
SunnyMac offers and recommends the ground mount solar installations for residents proposing the following benefits;
- Flexible panel orientation to maximize the amount of sunlight.
- Ease of maintenance.
- Commercial Solar Solutions
SunnyMac also provides schools, public organizations and private businesses with strategic solar energy solutions.
Installation costs and process:
For most customers, the final decision around choosing solar equipment depends on the cost. The price of a SunnyMac system and installation services will vary depending on the electricity needs of the client.
Typically, SunnyMac’s pricing would be between $2.32 and $3.10 per watt, which is very competitive compared to their competitors.
This means that, for a 6 kW system, the gross cost before any tax credits or other incentives would range from $13,920 to $18,600. But with the 26 percent federal tax credit for solar, which every American is eligible for, a 6 kW solar system would cost between $10,301 to $13,764. Additionally, there are plenty of state-level solar incentives that can further reduce these costs.
With SunnyMac Solar, customers have three payment options to choose from: cash, lease or loan, and the company offers financing with $0 down payments on loans and leases.
SunnyMac Solar has received very positive reviews based on their cost vs quality ratings, with many clients commending the company for their competitive pricing.
- SunnyMac Solar has been licensed to operate by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP).
- The company is accredited and certified by Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Tesla PowerWall.
- SunnyMac Solar is a member of the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA).
- The company’s contact details are publicly available. These include their physical address, email, phone number and operating hours.
- The company’s leadership team is listed on their social media platforms. And potential clients communicate directly with the company’s executives for consultations and installations.
This highlights why our experts take the view that SunnyMac Solar is a legitimate company.
SunnyMac customers benefit from a 25-year warranty that covers the entire solar system, which includes the panels, microinverters, racking and power production.
Based on customer reviews, the maintenance and customer services are very responsive, supportive and professional.
The SolarEmpower View:
SunnyMac Solar is a solar company in Delaware, USA, that offers turnkey grid solar power solutions.
The company has completed projects with top brands in the States and they come highly recommended from lots of residents who have expressed much satisfaction with their quality of service.
Backed by internationally recognized licenses, they have proven to be legitimate and trustworthy in the business of solar energy services.
The table below is a summarized review of SunnyMac Solar:
|Locations||Headquarters at Wilmington, Delaware, USA. Offices at Texas, New Jersey, Dallas and Clementon.|
|Services||Solar For Your Home, Solar For Your Business, Consultation Services, Solar Repair and Maintenance|
|Clients||FedEx, HP, PG&E, Walmart, Toyota, Johnson & Johnson, United States Postal Services, among others.|
|Solar panels used||N-type or P-type monocrystalline Si solar panels|
|Cost||Range of $2.32 to $3.10 per watt (before federal tax credit)|
|Legitimacy||NABCEP licensed, BBB accredited, SEIA membership|