SunFire Construction is a specialised solar panel/roof repair company based in Lake Elsinore, California. The company was established in 2020, but has since grown to offer customers a range of additional, advanced technological and contract services.
The company has also developed through the more recent environmental trend of considering using sustainable energy options to help with climate change, as well as having the ability to keep a more concise eye on the energy that you do and can use.
SunFire as a company runs predominantly off referral and researcher customers in need of specialised advice on future solar panel installation. The company particularly promotes their services to proprietors for home improvements. However, it is not actively stated or suggested that they do not work for outside that category.
SunFire Construction Solar Panel services and Specifics
SunFire Construction Products
SunFire Construction is a vertically integrated company which prides itself on processing every detail, so there is no hassle for their clients. They do this by offering:
SunFire offers full roof repairs and full re-roofing requirements using-
Owens Corning Cool Roof System before delving into Solar Panel installation, so that customers will have a guaranteed long lasting construction.
With a focus on keeping everything clear and concise for customers SunFire wil process permits for the building needing work, process plans involved with overall production, configure engineering plans for the Solar Panels/ Roof Repairments,
and sort any possible city inspections for the construction to begin.
Details included in SunFire’s Solar Panel installation suggest that the company is fully REC Certified with Solar Professionals and Sunnova Installers for the practical work. And their platforms suggest that they offer the latest and most durable Solar Panels (Solar Photovoltaic) in the industry, with a 24/7 monitoring mobile application also included with the fitting.
Technology- Incorporated in Solar Panels
- Energy Efficiency
- High-efficiency HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning)
- Energy Storage
Additional Services- Outside Roofs/Solar Panels
- Electrical Contracting
- General Contracting
SunFire Construction Prices
Our analysis on customer reviews verifies that the prices for Construction services are competitive prices rather than prices solely viewed on the products used. This has been a positive outcome for customers as they feel they are getting the best price and best quality overall.
Reviews have also stated that the company helps customers save money overall, and provides superb customer service, answering any queries with brilliant detail.
The professionalism is highly rated, and the mix of workers from different engineering backgrounds gives customers a sense of overall comfort from the experience.
SunFire Construction Legitimacy
With SunFire Construction having a blended 12-year experience background among all the employers, they are an extremely legitimate company in many areas.
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured within the state of California
- Approved, screened, and verified by Energy Sage.
- REC Certified for Solar Professionals and Installers
- Certified Sunnova Installers
- REC 25-year Poltrust Warranty
- Licensed-CSLB: 1073195, B
- They carry a worker compensation policy which covers any accidents or injuries of up to $1,000,000, and the liability insurance covers up to $2,000,000 in damages, general aggregate, and products.
- They are transparent with contact details to the public, leaving an email, phone number and coding service within their website to leave requests to be handled as well.
When examining the company’s social platforms, they appear attentive with replies and their content is up to date with plenty of imagery examples off all the working services they offer, as well as recent photographed successes.
Within their website they offer detailed warranty information available to the public.
- A 25-year manufacturer warranty for solar products and micro-inverters, which includes a 25-year labour, product, and production warranty in many customers’ cases.
- The above offer can also be used in certain programs to extend the service to SunFire’s 25-year Labour Warranty, if it qualifies. Any roof penetrations and/or solar panels are also backed up by their 10-year warranty.
The Solar Empower View
After researching SunFire Constructions socials and customer reviews, it is clear the company is dedicated to producing long lasting construction. Although there are not hundreds of reviews stating the fact, all the reviews researched can only praise the service and cannot thank them enough for everything from their professionalism to the overall look and work of the finished product. SunFire is a clearly represented legitimate company with efficient maintenance for its workers and customers.
Phone: (951) 743 – 2333
Email: [email protected]
Address: 53031 Sweet Juliet Ln, Lake Elsinore, CA, 92503 United States