Solora Solar Overview
Solora Solar LLC is a professional solar power company based in Yakima, Washington. It was founded in 2011, and after over ten years in business, it has experienced tremendous growth.
Solora Solar specializes in commercial, residential, and public sector turnkey, grid-connected solar electric PV systems, as well as solar with storage and off-grid PV systems. The company is dedicated to educating business leaders and homeowners, as well as helping them to make wise decisions concerning solar energy. Solora Solar gained over 30 5* customer reviews on one review database which we trawled.
Solora Solar Services and Specifics
Solar Panels and services offered by Solora Solar
Solora Solar is a vertically integrated company, meaning that it takes control of the whole solar installation production process for its customers. It does this by offering:
Solar Systems: Solora Solar offers:
- Grid-Tied Residential Solar Systems: The company installs grid-tied solar power systems which are directly connected to the home and parallel to the utility grid.
- Grid-Tied Plus Storage: These solar power systems have battery-backup or storage systems.
- Off-grid Solar Power Systems: These off-grid residential systems are completely disconnected from the traditional electric power grid.
Solora Solar caters its services mostly to customers in two key areas of Washington State — the Western region (including the greater Seattle and surrounding areas such as King county, Pierce county, and Snohomish county), and the Eastern Washington region (including Yakima, Kittitas, Benton, Franklin, and Walla Walla Counties.)
Installation costs and processes
Solora Solar Costs
Solora Solar conducts free site evaluations, which entail the assessment of available space and analysis of energy usage. This information is used to create a custom proposal for a solar power system installation, which will contain determinations of the system’s cost, how it can be paid for, and an expected return on investment.
Solora Solar offers financing support to provide customers with the lowest interest. Their solar systems can also qualify a home for a federal tax credit. (Customers earn a 26% federal tax credit based on the total cost of their residential solar power system.)
Though there is no information about the exact costs of products and services, these facts show that the company cares about customers’ finances.
Solora Solar Legitimacy:
Solora Solar is a legitimate company, and here are some of its accreditations:
- The company has been a BBB accredited business since 2015.
- Solora Solar holds the NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification, a certification that is considered the gold standard for professionals in the renewable energy industry.
- Solora Solar is open about its contact details, providing its phone number on its official website for ease of contact. Their website also has a form that customers can fill out to ask any questions they may have.
- Solora Solar is headed by its President and Founder, Mr. Syed K Mujtaba, an experienced leader and figure in the renewable energy industry.
With its partnerships and accreditations, there’s no doubt that Solora Solar is a legitimate company.
Solora Solar Maintenance
After solar installations, the company offers lifetime support to its customers, including a ‘Warranty Package’. This package contains relevant warranty information, self-service or self-maintenance information, system drawings, specifications for the products used in your system and the inspection instructions needed to ensure optimal energy generation by the systems.
Solora Solar provides customers with 10 years of workmanship warranty, taking care of any workmanship-related repair for free. In addition, the company helps customers to file any warranty claim with a manufacturer and or with the customers’ home insurance companies. Also, all Solora Solar solar electric systems come with a 25-year warranty for the solar modules offered by the manufacturer.
Solora Solar’s solar systems come with free online monitoring; their experienced team of technicians is always available to rectify any issues remotely or in person.
Customer reviews have classified Solora Solar’s team as knowledgeable, courteous, professional, and experienced.
From the following facts, it’s obvious that Solora Solar is focused on delivering high-quality maintenance for its customers.
The SolarEmpower view
In conclusion, Solora Solar seems to offer excellent services, which has solidified the company’s presence in the renewable energy industry. The plethora of positive reviews by its customers highlights the company’s legitimacy and excellent customer service.
Phone: 1 (800) 696-8935
Address: 22525 SE 64th Pl Ste 200, Issaquah, WA 98027-5307
Email: [email protected]