PayOli Solar Overview
PayOli Solar is a small, family-owned solar energy solutions company headquartered in Miami, Florida. It is a part of PayOli, a business conglomerate, offering solutions in various areas, including renewable energy (PayOli Solar) and HVAC (PayOli Distribution).
The company was founded in 2014 by Juan Payares, the current CEO. It has less than 20 employees and reportedly has revenues of less than $5 million.
An analysis of permits reveals that during the last two years, PayOli Solar has worked on at least 61 projects over the past two years, including 35 in 2022. Also, the analysis indicates that over the last four years, PayOli Solar has worked chiefly on new construction projects.
PayOli Solar Products and Services
The services offered by PayOli Solar include
- Installation: The company offers grid-tied residential and commercial solar, as well as hybrid solar systems for residences.
- Roofing: These services include roof replacement of shingles, metal roofs, and tile roofs.
- EPC Installation: This applies to the installation of other solar companies.
- Electrical contracting
- Solar repair and maintenance
- Energy auditing and monitoring
- Solar panels: The company is associated with solar panel manufacturers, including LG Solar, Panasonic, Silfab Solar, Solaria, and REC, amongst others.
- Batteries: PayOli Solar sells and installs Tesla Powerwall battery systems. It also uses solar batteries from LG Chem in its installations and a Generac PWRcell battery storage system.
- Inverters: The company uses inverters by SolarEdge Technologies.
From the data available, the average cost of installation by PayOli Solar is $12,927
An analysis of customer reviews indicates that the company’s pricing is competitive, and they maintain the prices quoted. Customers also found PayOli Solar’s services were value for money.
PayOli Solar does not provide direct financing but is associated with financing companies Greene Energy Fund, Sungage Financial, and Renew Financial, which can offer finance to customers.
PayOli Solar is a Sungage Financial Certified Partner.
- Licenses: PayOli Solar is a Licensed Solar Contractor (CVC57102) and holds an Electrical Contractor License (EC13008587) from the Florida Licence Board.
- Industry certifications
- American Solar Energy Society
- SEIA Solar Energy Industry Association
- TESLA Powerwall Certified Installer
- Manufacturer Certifications
- Panasonic Solar Authorised Installer
- Generac PWR partner
- Sungage Financial Certified Partner
- Partner QCells
- Solaria Pro Partner Diamond
The Legitimacy of PayOli Solar
PayOli Solar is a legitimate company
- It holds contractor licenses from Florida state
- It is a member of the American Solar Energy Society
- Pay Oli Solar is a member of the Solar Energy Industry Association (SEIA)
- The company is a TESLA Powerwall Certified Installer
Customer reviews indicate that PayOli Solar is a good company for solar installation in the Miami area.
An analysis of customer reviews indicates that the company provides services on time and as promised. The reviews also reveal that PayOli Solar is prompt in providing after-sales services.
PayOli Solar has a free app that can be downloaded and used to communicate with the company. This app allows users to reach the company, improve the purchase experience, give feedback, and write reviews.
PayOli Solar offers a workmanship guarantee for 25 years against roof leaks if the roof has been inspected and certified. The manufacturer’s warranty of 25 years is available on all products installed.
Feedback from Reviews
After an analysis of customer reviews, PayOli Solar can be considered a good company with a rating of 4.7/5 overall.
The breakdown of customer reviews is as below:
|Quality of work||4.8/5|
|Value for money||4.7/5|
According to the reviews, PayOli Solar has a very professional approach, and all team members are knowledgeable. Communication is clear and proper and appreciated by the customers in the reviews.
Pricing offered by the company was found to be competitive and was maintained as quoted, with no extra charges. Most reviews suggested that the company offered good value for money, and the reviews found the quality of the installation to be good.
The customers rated Pay Oli Solar’s after-sales service and customer support as excellent and prompt.
PayOli Solar View
PayOli Solar is a local solar installation company that is professional and knowledgeable.
The company has built up a good reputation locally in the Miami area. PayOli Solar is highly rated in customer reviews.
Rating of the company on parameters:
|Quality of work||9/10|
Address: 9340 SW 118th Place, Miami, FL, 33186
Phone : 8336334743