Home Networks, Electric, and Solar, Inc Overview
Serving the greater Bay Area, California since 1999 and Las Vegas, Nevada since 2018, the Home Networks, Electric, and Solar Company has over 20 years of combined construction experience, allowing them to deliver award-winning work.
Home Networks offers a broad range of custom solar solutions to meet your precise electricity needs. With over 300 solar energy installations under their belts, their specialists are among the most experienced in the business.
Home Networks, Electric and Solar, Inc services and Features
The company takes care of everything from household electrical main panel upgrades to installing Solar Power for your home or commercial needs.
They eliminate the headache of having to search for multiple contractors because they do it all!
Home Networks Products
General Electrical: The company offers the following services at residential and commercial levels:
- Troubleshooting & Repairs electric and solar products
- It provides estimates of products, Load calculations of your home and commercial sites.
- It also carries out site assessment before installing a product or service.
- The company also upgrades the Main & Sub Panels of Commercial or Residential Wiring Lighting (LED & Retrofitting.
- You can also get switches & fixtures fans from them
Photovoltaic (PV) Solar: The company deals in residential and commercial Photovoltaic Solar. These solar can be mounted on any rooftop, whether it’s metal, comp, wood shake, tile, flat tar roof, or roof made up of gravel.
Home Charging (EV): The company is a certified installer of home charging (EV). They provide the following services:
- Wall connector (30A-60A)
- Mobile Connector
- Carport EV charging stations
- Load sharing for numerous wall connectors (100A)
Energy Storage(ES)- Battery Backup for homes: The company provides Tesla Powerwall certified installers for energy storage for homes. These Powerwall installers are clean, quiet, safe, reliable, eco-friendly, and reasonably priced. Here are some specifications of these installers:
- 13.5 kWh battery
- (SGIP) Self-Generation Incentive Program (PG&E) Developer ID
- Whole House or Critical Loads Backup
- Operate on Power Systems without BackUp and offer Time-based control.
Low Voltage (LV) Cabling: The company also offers structured cabling for innovative home panels.
Home automation (AI): For people who are looking for home automation, this is a go-to company. It can help automate your home with the following services:
- Home integration services involve the programming of networks, Vera, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, and Amazon Alexa.
- Nest Hub, door security system, carbon monoxide sensors, Ring Video.
- Doorbell, home security cameras, motorized shades, mounting entertainment systems, speaker systems, and 24-hour security systems for homes.
Installation Costs and Process
The company has been in business for over ten years; it has a 4.8-star rating on the Better Business Bureau website.
They are also a member of the National Association of Solar Contractors (NASC), so you can rest assured that your installation will be done well and professionally by experienced workers who understand what they’re doing.
The cost of Home Networks solar panels depends on the size of the system, location, and other factors.
In general, you can expect to pay $3 to $5 per watt for residential installations. This is significantly less than what you’d pay for electricity from a utility company or commercial power plant (which typically runs at around 10 cents per kilowatt-hour).
Reviewers claimed that they were generally happy with the pricing and quotes offered by Home Networks.
Home Networks Electric and Solar is an approved solar installer. They have been trained, licensed, and tested to install solar systems in California.
- The company has a proven track record of success for more than 15 years.
- The company offers specific training, and certification processes to its team. And is inspected by certified inspectors at the CEC (California Energy Commission) or other organizations such as NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory).
- In addition to being licensed by CEC’s Bureau of Utilities Energy Efficiency Program, Home Networks Electric & Solar has received multiple awards from California Energy Commission.
- They are also a member of the National Association of Solar Contractors (NASC), so you can rest assured that your installation will be done well and professionally by experienced workers who understand what they’re doing.
This company is a leading distributor of home networks, electric and solar products, and power generators. It offers a wide range of residential, commercial, and industrial products. In the past few years, the company has been increasing. As a result, they have expanded their product range to include more electric vehicles and solar panels. They also offer installation services for all the products they sell.
The SolarEmpower View
Home Networks, Electric & Solar, has been in the construction and home security industry for 23 years. Headquartered in San Jose, California, Home Networks, Electric & Solar handles specific jobs within those fields. Reviewers are generally pleased with Home Network’s work.
Address: 838 Charcot Ave. San Jose, CA 95131
Phone:702.333.2412 ext. 102
Address: PO Box 370759, Las Vegas, NV 89137 United States
Email: [email protected]