GreenLeaf Solar Overview:
GreenLeaf Solar is a full service solar panel company based in Long Island, New York. GreenLeaf Solar was established in 2012 and provides solar panel installation services to commercial and residential customers. With an estimated revenue of $7M and over two decades of experience in solar energy, GreenLeaf Solar is quality driven and specializes in solar panel sales, installation, and engineering.
The company make strong claims. They promise to provide customers with photovoltaic (PV) systems that have exceptional efficiency ratings, and further guarnatee that they never outsource or subcontract any of their projects – hopefully ensuring that customers always get the best in-house expertise. GreenLeaf Solar is committed to community building and facilitates numerous solar energy educational outreach programs in Long Island, including training firefighters on solar safety. The company’s customers can enjoy a 25-year warranty on solar panels, a 25-year warranty on the micro-inverter and a 10-year workmanship warranty on every installation. The company also employs experienced staff that are licensed and certified in roofing, electrical work, and installation of solar energy systems.
GreenLeaf Solar services and features:
GreenLeaf Solar Products:
GreenLeaf Solar is community focused and offers Long Island residents the best deals on clean, efficient, and cost-effective solar systems. The company offers the following solar energy solutions:
- Grid-tied Solar System Services
- Inverter Services
- Solar Electric/PV System Installation
- Solar Electric/PV System Repair
- Solar Panel Repair
- Ground-mounted System Services
- Solar Panel Installation
GreenLeaf Solar Costs:
GreenLeaf evaluates your home and roof to recommend the most fit-for-purpose solar energy system custom design tailored to achieve greater savings for your home or business. GreenLeaf Solar encourages customers to have ownership of their solar power systems as opposed to leasing, in order to reap the full benefits of tax credits and rebates without incurring additional costs. The company offers a flexible finance solution depending on the project size with up to 240 months to pay and capital investment is usually not required. GreenLeaf Solar is committed to saving their customers money and prides itself in using the most efficient solar equipment in the market.
GreenLeaf Solar Legitimacy:
GreenLeaf Solar is a legitimate company. Below are some of its most recent accreditations:
- It is a registered LLC in New York, effective from 19th November 2013.
- It has excellent reviews from customers about their efficient solar energy systems installations.
- It has professional memberships and affiliations including the New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA), New York State Energy Research & Development Authority (NYSERDA) and the Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG).
- It was founded by close friends Seth Walker and Ian Weygand. Seth has over 12 years of experience as the owner of a successful residential and commercial contracting company. GreenLeaf Solar’s success benefited from his knowledge of structural engineering and construction, plus he had a large database of loyal clients. Ian is a IBEW local 3 trained electrician (licenced in Suffolk County). However, in 2019 GreenLeaf Solar filed a Contract – Other Contract lawsuit against Ian Weygand with Suffolk County Courts and the Supreme Court located in Washington, New York.
GreenLeaf Solar Maintenance:
GreenLeaf Solar has a mobile service team that is always on call for clients to consult. Some customers have reported faulty installations and experienced difficulty when attempting to reach out to GreenLeaf Solar to fix their systems. GreenLeaf customers have reported that their installation services are fast and efficient. Some customers have reported quick maintenance turnaround times and excellent customer service. However, there have been a few reports of lack of responsiveness and poor after-sales service by GreenLeaf Solar, some even waiting a few months to get feedback or have their faulty systems maintained. Overall, customers have expressed that they’ve received a good service and some have already realized their tax benefits and savings on their electricity bills.
The SolarEmpower view:
GreenLeaf Solar appears to be a legitimate company which has successfully installed solar power systems for Long Island residents and businesses. Based on customer reports, GreenLeaf Solar offers efficient and meticulous installations and are more knowledgeable as compared to their competition. Customers shared that GreenLeaf Solar explained their contracts thoroughly and they didn’t feel rushed to sign. GreenLeaf explains the entire process including benefits that the customer will realize based on their specific energy consumption profile. Customers commended GreenLeaf Solar’s meticulous on-time installation process and the expertise of their staff. There have been a few reports of faulty installations and challenges faced with GreenLeaf Solar after-sales service, but in general, most customers are happy with their services.
Toll Free: 1-844-464-7652
Local: (631) 509-1747
Address: 11 Technology Drive, East Setauket, NY 11733
Email: [email protected]