CMI Solar and Electric Overview
CMI is a small-sized solar company based in Newark, Delaware. It has been providing its services since 1998, having installed more than a 24000 KW capacity in these three states.
This company caters to both consumers and businesses and has installed solar panels on homes, plants, and warehouses. Over the years it has garnered a great reputation and has received 57 reviews with an average rating of 4.68. Besides solar energy, it provides a complete energy solution, and its services encompass electrical services, generator installation, and aluminum wiring. You can use a 24-hour emergency service through them, too, which is undoubtedly an attractive feature.
CMI Solar Panel Services and Features
CMI Solar and Electric has a wide range of products and services which include:
Solar Panels: CMI started off installing solar panels and does so up until today. They use only UL-listed products which are of a high quality. These panels can be installed for both commercial, agriculture and residential purposes.
Solar Services: This company’s services do not end with procuring your solar panels and installing them. If you are living in Delaware, it even helps you get solar rebates from the Delaware Green Energy Program. Also, you can connect your panels to the grid, and you can earn through selling excess energy to the system. All of this is arranged by CMI.
Electrical: The company provides a range of electrical services such as home remodeling, wiring, appliance installation, and electrical panel installations.
Generator Installations: CMI ensures that you are safe during blackouts by providing generator installation services. It provides a consultation on what type of generator will be best for your home or business and installs it too. This service extends to New Jersey too besides Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.
Aluminum Wiring Repair: The company has certified AMP Copalum technicians in this region who can help prevent fires by repairing faulty aluminum wires across your house or company.
CMI offers very competitive prices according to their customers. None of them have complained of this service being overpriced. Although, the UI sourced materials and certified engineers might drive the costs up a bit, it is still worth it considering the long warranty offered by the company as well as the fact that customers in Delaware can always sell excess power to the grid.
CMI Solar and Electric Legitimacy
CMI Solar and Electric is very legitimate, and this can be verified due to the following:
- It can be found on Bloomberg which is a very reliable source for news about companies.
- It has a lot of reviews on different websites from people across the three states. This includes Solar Reviews which is a well know and reliable site for solar energy information.
- CMI is a member of some esteemed solar energy associations such as American Solar Energy Society, Better Business Bureau, and Mid Atlantic Solar Energy Industries Association.
- The company is a recipient of several Industry accreditations such as BBB accreditation and North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NAPCEP) which is one of the most esteemed certifications the solar energy can offer.
- This company is fully licensed and insured. It only uses UL-listed materials and products.
- It has a great track record, as they have installed more than 308 solar systems which add up to 12.6 MW with an average rating of 4.68 since 1998. This is one of the best in the mentioned states.
A customer’s journey does not end after installing their solar panels. CMI offers excellent after sales services and their customers can rely on them for the foreseeable future. One of the unparalleled services it provides is the 24-hour on call emergency service. Customers can get their issues solved any time of the day.
The company warrants their labor for solar installations for 5 years. Also, the materials that are used during installation have a warranty that extends as long as 25 years. There are many customers who have spoken about having no issues with claiming these warranties. Moreover, the company has NABCEP certified installers, three Generac certified installers and all of them ensure that every installation is done perfectly.
The SolarEmpower View
CMI provides remarkable services across different spheres. It has certified engineers and sources its materials from high quality manufacturers. All of this can cost you, however, the services provided by CMI Solar and Electric may be worth it. If you have any problem, you can use their warranty, which can extend to up to 25 years.