Circuit Electric Solar Overview:
Circuit Electric Solar is a solar energy company based in Florida, USA. Established in 2003, the company has operated and been licensed in 15+ states throughout the eastern and southeast seaborn of the US. Its headquarters is located at St. Petersburg in the Tampa Bay area, Florida.
Circuit Electric Solar provides both low-cost solar energy services for residential homes and high-cost solar energy services for businesses and commercial property owners. They also provide a wide variety of additional services which include energy auditing, electrical contracting, solar repair & maintenance and community solar farms.
Circuit Electric Solar Services and Specifics:
Circuit Electric Solar specializes in providing the following solar energy services for Florida homes and businesses;
- Residential Solar Services: CES offers residential solar installations and maintenance for homes in Florida. Customers who wish to spread the overall cost of the system over a flexible period of time can opt for an installmental payment plan with the company. CES also offers both rooftop mount or ground mount residential solar installations.
- Commercial Solar Solutions: CES also provides solar energy solutions for business organizations and property owners.
- Carports, Pergolas, Patio Covers + Mounting: CES also offers solar carports, pergolas and patio solar roof installations. These are solar roof structures that serve as a solution and alternative to the limited space constraints that energy companies currently face in the solar industry. They are also built to show appreciation and commitment to environmental sustainability.
- Battery Backup & Storage: For customers who wish to go off the grid, CES also provides standalone solar systems that are powered by backup batteries.
- Energy Auditing: CES offers free energy auditing and consultations to potential clients/customers on both residential and commercial solar services which range from electric solar PV systems to battery backup, solar pool heating, generators, in-home hot water heater, insulation and pool pumps among others.
Based on reviews from the company’s website and external databases regarding their residential solar services, customers expressed much satisfaction and attested to the following positive attributes;
- Excellent, responsive customer service
- Competitive pricing
- Top quality solar installation products and equipment
- Top class, well-experienced, professional solar installers and electric engineers
- Organized leadership teams
Circuit Electric Solar serves the following brands as commercial clients;
- Extra Space Storage
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- TravelCenters of America
- Your Pie Pizza
CES received only positive reviews from their commercial clients. Feedback across most reviews commended CES for their qualities of professionalism, sound communication, top class expertise in both the solar and electrical industry and transparency.
Solar Panels and Services offered by Circuit Electric Solar:
Circuit Electric Solar uses solar panels and equipment from some of the best solar equipment manufacturers and suppliers in the United States. CES partners with top solar manufacturers such as;
- Silfab Solar
Installation costs and process:
In a bid to satisfy the maximum number of customers, Circuit Electric Solar structured their services to be both quality-focused and budget-oriented.
CE Solar’s pricing, like that of most solar companies, varies according to each client’s electricity needs. But customers have publicly appraised the company for their competitive pricing offers, highlighting that the process up until any initial payment is completely transparent, informative, understandable and straightforward. They have also commended that the cost of their services effectively matches the quality of their products.
CE Solar’s pricing offers the following benefits to clients:
- Zero down and no out of pocket costs – This means customers do not make any payment upfront for any CES service and do not pay for extra, miscellaneous expenses or unexpectancies.
- Interest Rates starting at 0.99% – CES offers repayment plans with a very affordable interest rates.
- Multiple term options starting at 5 years to 25 years – This gives customers the privilege of landing one of the most flexible equated monthly installment (EMI) plans in the market.
- No Prepayment Penalty – This means CES customers can pay off all or part of their solar system loan early without incurring any penalty. Companies add prepayment penalties due to less earnings on interest if a customer decides to pay off a loan early.
- Options to re-amortize loan per 18 months, to continuously lower your payment – This means customers can establish a new, revised schedule of monthly payments every 18 months to repay the principal loan and accrued interest by a specific date and at a lower cost.
- Quicker Return on Investment – CE Solar’s affordable and flexible EMI plans facilitate high returns on investment (ROIs) for customers.
Our experts believe that Circuit Electric Solar is a legitimate solar panel installation company, due to the following accreditations:
- Circuit Electric Solar has been licensed to operate in over 15 states in the United States. Its headquarters is located at St. Petersburg, Tampa Bay area, Florida.
- Circuit Electric Solar have an Electrical Contractor license issued by the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) with license number EC13011032.
- The company is accredited by various regulatory organizations including Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Circuit Electric Solar exists under its parent company, Circuit Electric Services, a full-service commercial and residential electrical contractor company managed and controlled by the same leadership team.
- The company’s contact details are publicly available. They include their physical address, email address and phone number.
- The company’s leadership team is not listed on their website. But potential clients communicate directly with the company’s executives during consultations and installations.
Circuit Electric Solar offers the following maintenance services/warranties, most of which match or exceed competitors’ warranties;
- 25 Year Panel Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Inverter Manufacturer Warranty
- 25 Year Labor/Service Warranty
- 25 Year Roof Penetration Warranty
- 24/7 System Monitoring Application
Reviewers have commended the company’s maintenance crew for their experience, expertise in the work and availability. CES customers have expressed their satisfaction with the customer service in their reviews saying that they are very responsive to emails or phone calls.
Circuit Electric Solar is a solar contractor company that provides both residential and commercial renewable energy services in Florida, USA.
Based on the information found on the company’s website and reviews from public databases, the company is proven to be legitimate, trustworthy and fully capable of carrying out solar energy services for both homes and businesses.
The table below is a summarized review of Circuit Electric Solar:
|Location||CES operates majorly in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. They have been licensed to operate in 15+ states throughout the United States. Its headquarters is located at St. Petersburg, Florida.|
|Services||Residential and commercial solar services, solar carports, battery backup and storage and energy auditing.|
|Solar panels and equipment providers||Solaredge, REC, Enphase, Silfab Solar, Generac, IronRidge among others.|
|Cost/Benefits||Varies according to the customer’s energy needs. Benefits include
|Legitimacy||Licensed electrical contractor. BBB accredited.|
|Maintenance||25-year warranty on Panels, Inverters, Labor and Roof Penetration|
|Commercial Clients||Extra Space Storage, T-Mobile, Fedex, UPS, IHop, Aveda, Jersey Mike’s Subs, Valero, TravelCenters of America and Your Pie Pizza|
|Reviews||Professionalism, Top-class expertise, Transparency|