Advanced Mechanical Systems (AMS) Inc. is a plumbing, heating, cooling and alternative energy company based in Stow, Massachusetts that specializes in the maintenance of high efficiency equipment. It is a small-sized company of about 11 to 50 employees and has been operating since 1996.
AMS handles both low-cost and high-cost projects and offers their services to residential and commercial clients.
Advanced Mechanical Systems Services and Specifics
AMS provides the following systems services;
- Plumbing Services: AMS handles full service plumbing projects from fixing minor plumbing issues to installation of large, complex plumbing systems.
- Heating Services: AMS installs hot water systems, boilers, furnaces, baseboard, panel radiators, towel warmers, etc.
- Alternative Energy: The company is certified in installing geothermal and solar energy systems.
- Air-Conditioning: They can also handle full service forced hot air and air conditioning projects.
Based on reviews from review databases, AMS is exceptional in their service delivery. Customers have commended the company for their attention to customer satisfaction.
Solar Panels and Services offered by Advanced Mechanical Systems
Advanced Mechanical Systems, Inc are technically new in the solar industry. They have little to no experience in the field. Nevertheless, they have been certified to handle solar installation projects.
Specific Solar Panels Offered:
Popular solar panel brands in Massachusetts include;
- Jinko Solar
- Silfab Solar
- Q CELLS
These solar manufacturers provide the most number of solar panels in the US, and for good reason. Their solar panels are very efficient, cost-effective and durable. As a newcomer to the industry, AMS’ choice of solar panels would most likely come from one or more of the above-listed companies.
Specific Types of Solar Offered:
Advanced Mechanical Systems provide the following types of solar services;
- Residential Solar: With this service, Advanced Mechanical Systems offers low-cost solar installations, repairs and maintenance to residents for their homes.
- Commercial Solar: Advanced Mechanical Systems also offers energy-saving solar strategies and installations for business organizations.
Advanced Mechanical Systems has received very positive feedback from their customers, but none of the reviews are about their solar services.
Installation costs and process
Advanced Mechanical Systems provide little to no information online about pricing, and on further digging by our experts, it seems the company prioritizes quality. The company’s partnerships with various leading manufacturers supports this view. Here’s a rundown of average solar panel costs in Massachusetts, to try and help you with your enquiries:
|Solar panel systems in Massachusetts cost between $3 and $5 per watt. The average amount of power required for residential use is five kilowatts, making the average cost for residential solar systems to fall between $15,000 to $25,000. This does not include any solar incentives or available credits. These estimates can only be used as guides. Ultimately, the exact cost of any solar installation will depend on;
Residents of Massachusetts can also take advantage of the following solar rebates and tax credits;
- Federal Solar Investment Tax Credits – Worth 26% of the total cost of your solar system.
- Massachusetts solar rebates and tax credits;
- Residential Renewable Energy Income Tax Credit – worth 15% of total solar cost.
- Solar Massachusetts Renewable Target (SMART) – worth $0.19 to 0.31 per kWh.
- Home Solar Project Sales Tax Exemption – worth 6.25% of total solar cost.
- Advanced Mechanical Systems, Inc. is certified to carry out solar installations projects in Massachusetts.
- The company’s contact details are publicly available. These include their street address, email and phone number.
- AMS has received positive reviews on public databases from over 150 satisfied clients.
Based on public records and customer feedback, Advanced Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a legitimate and trustworthy company.
The solar industry standard for warranties is 10 to 12 years. Some solar manufacturers extend their warranties to 25 years. Some solar brands that offer 25-year warranties include;
- Panasonic, among others.
In terms of their ability to carry out repairs and maintenance, Customers have expressed much satisfaction commending AMS for their responsiveness and support, and also for their good customer service.
The SolarEmpower View
Advanced Mechanical Systems is a systems installation, repair and maintenance company located in Stow, Massachusetts.
According to customers’ feedback, the company is legitimate and trustworthy.
AMS does not have a portfolio for solar services. This does not technically mean they cannot handle solar projects. Every solar company started at this point. “No portfolio” means they have to provide more information to prove their competence. The fact that 95% of their customers have given positive reviews for the other services they render is very encouraging.
Anyone interested in doing business with Advanced Mechanical Systems should exercise due diligence by;
- Verifying AMS’ certification to handle solar projects in Massachusetts, among other precautionary measures.
The table below is a summarized review of Advanced Mechanical Systems:
|Services||Plumbing Services, Heating Services, Alternative Energy (Solar services), Air-Conditioning, H2O Quality|
|Top solar brands in MA||SunPower, REC, Jinko Solar, Silfab Solar, Q CELLS, Solaria|
|Cost||Range of $3 to $5 per watt (before solar incentives)|
|Product Warranty||10-25 years (depends on the solar manufacturer)|
|Legitimacy||Unattributed solar certification, over 150 positive reviews from satisfied customers (although unrelated to solar services)|